Our Consultants are dedicated professionals, who are committed to maintaining the highest standards and performance and integrity in their relationships with both clients and candidates. They are also passionate about their work: driven to achieve consistently excellent results for their clients, never forgetting that candidates have a right to expect to be treated fairly, honestly and with respect.
Once the client requirements are defined and approved for an executive search mandate, the search process and methodology are as follows:
- Competition analysis / Industry Mapping
- Discrete Professional Networking
- Direct search / Headhunting
- Candidate Database Matching
- Assessment of Candidate Profiles
- Interview & Full Management Assessment
- Reference and pre-employment screening
- Shortlisting & Recommendation
- Client Interviews & Evaluation
There is a degree of customization to each client mandate but it is guaranteed that our consultant will be advising the client throughout the process until completion.
Glasford International is owned in equal shares by its worldwide shareholders. The shareholders elect the Board of Directors unanimously for a three year term. The Board functions as an executive committee in the interest of the global partnership.
The current Glasford International members of the Board of Directors are:
“Reinforce brand awareness, identify sustainable competitive advantages, build customers relationships strategies, share best practises, provide the best candidate/client experience continue to be at the center of our actions.”
Business Development Director
“Our core values – trust, integrity and results – will help us to intensify and strengthen our global client relationships, to expand our international access and to successfully establish highly sophisticated services in the fields of Executive Search and Assessments.”
All Glasford International partners share common values that transcend cultural and international boundaries. We abide by the following set of values:
- Put the interest of our Clients first.
- Provide transparency to our process.
- Accept responsibility for our actions and our commitments.
- Promote mutual respect, trust and team working through Glasford International Partners.