Many of our Consultants have particular experience in the recruitment of certain functional roles, such as finance & accounting, human resources, sales & marketing, information technology etc.
Our functional expertise covers the following areas:
- Board and C-level positions
- Senior Commercial positions
- IT & Telecommunication
- Executive & Senior Management
- Finance & Procurement
- Staff Management
Once the client requirements are defined and approved for an executive search mandate, the search process and methodology are as follows:
- Competition analysis / Industry Mapping
- Discrete Professional Networking
- Direct search / Headhunting
- Candidate Database Matching
- Assessment of Candidate Profiles
- Interview & Full Management Assessment
- Reference and pre-employment screening
- Shortlisting & Recommendation
- Client Interviews & Evaluation
There is a degree of customization to each client mandate but it is guaranteed that our consultant will be advising the client throughout the process until completion.
Glasford International has built up a substantial network of clients in numerous industries. Through these connections, candidates can have access to great opportunities for career development and personal growth. Our track record of candidates whom we have placed and whose careers have flourished is an impressive one. We are constantly looking out for new talent, and welcome unsolicited CVs from all sectors and functions.
All our assignments are conducted on an exclusive basis. This gives you the assurance that, if we invite you to be a candidate for a particular position, your application will be handled in a highly professional and structured way, and in strict confidence.